Find the help you need
ecoeats is here to help. Can't find what you need? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This help centre is tailored for Delivery Partners such as those operating on a self employed...
- Account • Going Online • Zones
Become a Rider
- Join a community of delivery riders saving the planet and supporting independent restaurants.
- Basic Requirements • Apply as a Delivery Partner
- Intro This guide will show you how to get started with your deliveries for ecoeats. Always ensure...
- Age-restricted Items • Cannot deliver this order • Cannot find the customer • Delivering items so they arrive in great condition • How long do I have to arrive at a location? • Restaurant is taking too long
- This section is only relevant to Riders that are Delivery Partners. You are a Delivery Partner if...
- Fees • Tips • Fee & Attendance Queries
- Self-Help The ecoeats Rider app provides a troubleshooting screen which can diagnose common issues...
Terms, Conditions, Policies
- Riders must adhere to all published help articles, policies and terms when riding with ecoeats...
- Borrowed Kit T&Cs
- Updating Account Details You can update your account details, from your account page. If you are an...
- Use the toggle switch in the top right of the ecoeats Rider app to go online. When online, we will...
- Cyclist Basic Requirements 18+ Own a bicycle. Have or be able to acquire: bike lights, reflectors,...
Apply as a Delivery Partner
- Apply as a Delivery Partner Before applying, please carefully check our basic requirements: 1....
- In-App Delivery Partner Application Form Not Working
In-App Delivery Partner Application Form Not Working
- Make sure there are no unwanted spaces at the beginning or end of your email address. Ensure your...
- Whenever you deliver an order containing an age-restricted item you must ask to see a valid form of...
Cannot deliver this order
- Remove yourself from the Order If you are no longer able to deliver an order you can remove yourself...
Cannot find the customer
- We recommend using Google Maps. Requirements Confirm you are at the right location. Attempt to...
Delivering items so they arrive in great condition
- Great care must be taken to deliver all items in the same condition that you received them. Items...
How long do I have to arrive at a location?
- When you accept an order, you must proceed directly to the locations requested by the app without...
Restaurant is taking too long
- Remove yourself from the Order If you are no longer willing to wait for the restaurant to finish...
- FAQ How are order fees calculated? The fee that is offered is determined by adding a base fee to a...
- Fee Boosts
- You receive 100% of tips and these will be transferred at the same time as your usual payment.
- ecoeats sometimes offers fee boosts which means you can earn more for delivering orders. For...
Borrowed Kit T&Cs
- Responsibilities If you plan on not riding with ecoeats for a prolonged period (4 months+), you need...
- Who are we? ecoeats is a trading name of GREEN ZOOM LIMITED. We attach importance to the privacy of...
Terms & Conditions of Use
- GREEN ZOOM LIMITED (trading as Ecoeats) is a company incorporated in Scotland with company number...
- Gift Card, Top Up, Gift Items & Credit Refund Terms & Conditions